NYSERDA Community Heat Pump Systems Webinar October 05 2020, 0 Comments
The International District Energy Association (IDEA) will be hosting a virtual learning event on the new NYSERDA Funding Program for Community Heat Pump Systems on October 20, 2020 from 3 to 4 PM.
From the IDEA NYSERDA Funding Program for Community Heat Pump Systems event webpage:
- Objectives of the solicitation and types of projects being solicited
- Project concept pass/fail eligibility criteria and preferences criteria
- Proposing team competency pass/fail eligibility criteria and preferences criteria
- How to compile a full-and-complete proposal
- Proposal review and selection process
- Contracting with NYSERDA, and deliverables specified in the contract
- Format of funding and sequence of disbursement of payments
Questions or comments may be mailed to Dana Levy, Senior Advisor, Clean Heating & Cooling Team, NYSERDA, at Dana.Levy@nyserda.ny.gov before Friday, November 6th, 2020 to be considered.
Alternatively, you may schedule a one-on-one conversation with NYSERDA through Friday, November 6th, 2020, please contact Dana Levy to schedule at (518) 862-1090 x3377 or Dana.Levy@nyserda.ny.gov.
The recording of the webinar will be available after the event.