NY-GEO Membership Detail
NY-GEO is a member-funded, non-profit trade association. We aim to attract as many members as possible to support the expanded use of geothermal heating and cooling systems in NY State. We’ve adopted the following membership structure to both encourage membership and provide adequate funding for our efforts.
Manufacturer (Heat pump manufacturers must participate in the NY-GEO Heat Pump Fund)
- Platinum - $2,500 - includes listing on the NY-GEO home page and free participation in all NY-GEO events
- Gold $1,000 - includes listing on the website as a member and 50% discount for all NY-GEO events
- Bronze $400 - includes listing on the website as a member
- Utility - $2,500
- Distributor - $250 Annual fee (Distributor members must participate in the NY-GEO Heat Pump Fund)
- Professional (Architect/Engineer/Consultant) - $250
- HVAC Contractor - $250 (reduced to $35 if they agree to purchase heat pumps from a Participating Distributor)
- Driller/Loop Installer - $250
- Non-Profit Organization $100
- Associate (Non-Voting) Member - $35
Memberships are for a calendar year with memberships paid for after 9/30 counting to the following year.