NY-GEO Membership Detail
NY-GEO is a member-funded, non-profit trade association. We aim to attract as many members as possible to support the expanded use of geothermal heating and cooling systems in NY State. We’ve adopted the following membership structure to both encourage membership and provide adequate funding for our efforts.
Manufacturer (Heat pump manufacturers must participate in the NY-GEO Heat Pump Fund)
- Platinum - $2,500 - includes listing on the NY-GEO website and Includes a 10% discount for company personnel at NY-GEO conferences.
- Gold $1,000 - includes listing on the website as a member. Includes a 10% discount for company personnel at NY-GEO conferences.
- Bronze $400 - includes listing on the website as a member. Includes a 10% discount for company personnel at NY-GEO conferences.
- Utility - $2,500
- Participating Distributor - $250 Annual fee (participates in the NY-GEO Heat Pump Fund)
- Supporting Distributor - $2,500
- Professional (Architect/Engineer/Consultant) - $250
- HVAC Contractor - $250
- Driller/Loop Installer - $250
- Non-Profit Organization $100
- Associate (Non-Voting) Member - $35
- Extra locations on the NY-GEO member's map - $100
Memberships are for a calendar year.
January 18, 2023 - We are migrating to a new site, if you are renewing your membership, please see a recent email about creating a login on the new site. If you are joining or did not receive the email mentioned above, please reach out to Christine at Christinenygeo@gmail.com
Click here to join. This link is to the site that is closing, please consider the above options.